Teppanyaki Sesame Tofu With Soba and Tofu Steak
Teppanyaki Sesame Tofu With Soba
1 teaspoon sesame oil
2 tbsp soy sauce
410g, cut into 4 thick tofu slices
2 tbsp sesame
1 tbsp mirin
2 teaspoons salt reduced soy sauce
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Cut 1 carrot into thin strips
16 yard long snow bean / Snake bean
1 cup (16 tbsp) bean sprouts
2 slices of green onion cut into 2-inch sticks, chopped green top
2 cups (32 tbsp) bean slices cut into twigs
8 oz (250g) cooked buckwheat noodles / rice noodles
1. Preheat the grill and set the temperature to high temperature.
2. Put a tablespoon of soy sauce and sesame oil into a small bowl and mix well. Brush both sides of the tofu with this paste, then sprinkle sesame seeds on the top of each tofu piece. Pour the soy sauce, mirin and the rest of the soy sauce into a small bowl. Mix the sesame oil and the soy sauce first, then mix thoroughly. Set aside.
3. Take the brush and use olive oil to brush the iron plate to burn the grill After 20 seconds (sprinkle the sesame seeds on the side of the baking surface), put them into the tofu and cook for 120 seconds. Sprinkle the remaining sesame seeds on the tofu, turn it over to face the surface of the grill, and cook for another 2 minutes until the tofu is crisp. Transfer tofu to a clean plate and keep warm.
4. Brush some oil on the grill, then stir fry the vegetables. Add the green onion baton, bean sprouts and peas, then stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes until tender and crispy.
5. Pour in the soy sauce you prepared before, and then fry the vegetables for 60 minutes.
6. Put the hot buckwheat noodles between the bowls. Top with watercress. Fill up a tablespoon of vegetables, then put tofu on each noodle bowl. Garnished with sliced scallion.
15 oz extra hard tofu
Salt and pepper
2 tbsp minced or chopped garlic
3 tbsp general flour
3-4 tbsp sesame oil
Choose toppings / trimmings for this vegetable pairing: soy sauce, orange, Sambo venison, shredded radish, sliced shallot, sliced leek, shpu, lemon peel, etc.
1. Immerse the tofu in the water for about 30 minutes, then drain the water and pat it dry with a paper towel. Cut the tofu into 4 large pieces, pat it dry with paper towel, and then put it on a more dry paper towel, so that they can absorb all the remaining moisture and ensure that the tofu is completely dry. This time, sprinkle some salt and pepper on tofu, and sprinkle chopped garlic on it. Lightly spread the flour on the slice.
2. Preheat the iron plate to burn the grill, and then pour sesame oil on the surface of the grill. Once the oil is hot enough to cook tofu, slowly add tofu and cook until it turns brown and crisp. Make sure that all the noodles are cooked, then place them on a paper towel over a clean plate to remove excess grease.
3. Add the topping you choose or combine it with any of the above vegetables for decoration, and then add tofu.