Japanese Teppanyaki tofu and vegetable recipes
If you want to avoid meat in Japanese cooking, it's very healthy and great.
Keyword: Teppanyaki, vegan, vegetable
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Serve: 4 people
Authorsandy - Japanese food blog
The original price is: $8
Or: big frying pan
1 tbsp mirin
1 / 3 cup tomato or low sodium soy sauce
1 sesame seeds
1 teaspoon maple syrup
1 / 2 teaspoon ginger powder
1 / 2 teaspoon chopped or crushed garlic
1 1 / 2 teaspoon lemon juice
2 teaspoons corn starch
1 red onion
12oz tofu is extra firm, drain, pat dry and cut into 24 1-inch cubes
Wash 16 mushrooms and remove stems
Slice 1 zucchini
Slice Red Peppers
1. Heat a small soup pot over low heat, then mix lime juice, garlic, ginger, maple syrup, 1 / 4 cup water, tomato and rosemary together to make tomato sauce. Bring the ingredients to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
2. While preparing the glaze, pour cornstarch and 2 teaspoons of water into a small bowl and stir for 60 seconds. Then, pour the cornstarch mixture into the tamarin mixture in the pot, and cook until it thickens to a syrup like sauce (this only takes about 1 minute). Transfer the mixture from the pan to a clean small bowl and cool.
3. Preheat the grill.
4. use the kettle sprays, pour the cooking oil into it to spray the oil on the surface of the grill so as to prevent the vegetable from sticking to it. Pour the vegetables into one side of the iron pan and place next to the tofu (if using a frying pan, use two separate pots). Place a lid over the tofu and turn it once to cook for about 5 - 6 minutes.
5. Once all the surfaces are brown, transfer the tofu to the pan and glaze it with the prepared tamari ginger juice. Then add some sesame seeds.
6. Season the vegetables with salt and pepper, then eat with tofu and rice.
7. It is provided as is, or you can choose to add one or more Japanese seasonings to meet your taste.