Teppanyaki Grill Table | Cleaning Process and Maintenance
The teppanyaki grill table's teppan plate is cleaned like this:
1. Cut off the power supply and shut down the Teppanyaki hibachi table equipment.
2. The first thing is not to clean the surface of the steel plate, but to start from the stainless steel exhaust port to remove the accumulated oil and check whether there is any dirt blocking the flue.
3. To clean the many oil stains and water stains left on the surface of the steel plate, you can use dishwashing liquid or a few drops of lemon juice. If there is black substance left on the steel plate (such as that left by frying steak), remember not to scrub it with a wire. First clean the surface of the steak with a spatula, then put some acidic substances such as vinegar on it, soak it for a few minutes and then clean it with a rag.
In addition, you should also pay attention to the maintenance of the teppan plate. You can maintain it according to the following methods:
1. Whether it is the Teppanyaki table equipment in an international hotel or the Teppanyaki griddle equipment on the street, it is essential to clean it immediately after use. Cut off the power and shut down the operation of the Teppanyaki equipment. The first thing is not to clean the surface of the steel plate, but to clean it immediately. It is necessary to start from the stainless steel exhaust port to remove the accumulated oil and check whether there is any dirt blocking the flue. Clean it to ensure normal operation next time.
2. Next, check the air outlet. The ventilation ducts should be checked and cleaned regularly to ensure smooth flow of air ducts.
3. Every time the Teppanyaki grill table equipment is used up, the most direct result is that there are many oil stains and water stains left on the surface of the steel plate. To clean the steel plate, you can use detergent or a few drops of lemon juice to clean it. If there is black substance left on the steel plate (Such as leftover from frying steak) Remember not to scrub with steel wire, otherwise the service life of the steel plate will be almost the same. When encountering such dirty substances, use a steak spatula to clean the surface first, then put some acidic substances such as vinegar on it, soak it for a few minutes, and then clean it with a rag.
4. After cleaning, don’t rush to cover it with dust-proof cloth. Apply a little salad oil on the surface of the steel plate to ensure the surface is smooth, and then wipe it clean with a soft cloth.
5. Regularly check the electric heating or gas heating pipes to see if they have been damaged by pests such as cockroaches to ensure their next use. Keep the air outlets and exhaust vents clean and clear, which is also conducive to the preparation of delicious food.
The maintenance of Teppanyaki table equipment is closely related to the effect of food production and ensures the service life. As the saying goes, sharpen the knife but don't waste time chopping wood, only in this way can you make good food.